|Vice President||Jennifer George||248-955-3145|
|Recording Secretary||Dean Wojtowicz||248.794.3582|
|Welcome and Condolence||Sandy Broadbent||248-536-2149|
|Craig & Norma Gladden||248.474.3832|
|Beautification Committee||Position currently unfilled|
|Neighborhood Watch||Position currently unfilled|
- Please call an Architectural Committee member for site plan approval if you want to install a fence, shed or do any outside construction on your home. These are covered under the Subdivision Restrictions and must be approved by the Architectural Committee.
- Garbage cans and leaf bags should be place at the roadside after 6:00 pm on Wednesday evening and should be brought in on Thursday after trash pickup. Please keep bags and cans out of sight during the rest of the week. When a holiday falls during the week, garbage pickup will occur on Friday.
- Help to keep our neighbor beautiful by presenting good “curb appeal”. Please store tools, tarps, toys, pottery, hoses, etc. when not in use.
- As a Staman Acres Subdivision homeowner, you are automatically a member of the Staman Acres Civic Association. The SACA fiscal year runs from April 1st through March 31st and yearly dues are $65.00. You will receive a statement from the Treasurer, at the beginning of the fiscal year, requesting that dues be paid by May 31st. Dues are used for:
- Water at the Orchard Lake Rd entrance
- Electricity at the Power Rd entrance
- Lawn maintenance and upkeep at the Orchard Lake Rd entrance and the commons area at Staman Circle and Staman Court
- Flowers and decorations at the Orchard Lake Rd entrance
- Insurance for the entrance signs
- Subdivision summer picnic
- Welcome packets and condolence gifts
- Michigan Annual Report
- Office supplies, copies, postage and bank service fees